Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm still around...

...but there's not a lot of stitching going on here! As you can see though I've found a little time to make my blog just a little bit festive!

I do have a couple of little finishes, one I've already made up and will hopefully get to post a picture of tomorrow, that's if Colin remembers to bring the digi camera home! He's been forgetting it for about a week now but has promised faithfully he'll remember it tonight...we shall see! I had so many little Christmas projects I wanted to do which sadly won't get done now before Christmas. I'm sure I'll get a couple more finished this year though and I've promised myself I shall start a lot earlier next year. I've not really been feeling 100% for a few weeks which is why I've not been picking my stitching up in the evenings like I would do normally but I do feel more like doing a little now.

I would like to thank you all for visiting my blog and for all the wonderful comments that have been left, I appreciate them all. :o)

6 comments:

Sally said...

Hope you're feeling more like your old self soon Carol {{{{hugs}}}}

I'm hoping to get the JN Christmas biscornu finished for Christmas. Have one side done!

Susimac said...

Hope you feel better soon Carol

((HUGS))

Julie said...

Get Well Soon {{hugs}}

Moreen said...

Like the festive blog.
Thinking of you and hope your feeling better.

Sarah Youde said...

Very festive!!! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow :)

Stitchingranny said...

Ohh poor you do hope your are feeling more like your normal self soon Carol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin